How to join...
So you want to join, how much does it cost? And what do you get for your money?
Well you need to join Scotsac and Auchenharvie. Below you can click on a link to the Scotsac website and complete their form. Then just below that you can complete the club form.
Before you can join a Scottish Sub Aqua Club, you need to be a member of ScotSac. The cost of joining Scotsac is £55.00 per year.
- Bi-monthly Scottish Diver magazine delivered to you
- Structured training programme
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- Annual diving conference
- Training events
- Third Party liability Insurance / (certificate)
- Regional Coaching structure
- Discounts on leisurewear and merchandise
Joining Auchenharvie Sub Aqua Club
Annual fee for joining Auchenharvie Sub Aqua Club is £150.00 - Payable by Monthly Direct Debit.
For this you get:
- Try Dive
- Free Pool Training, within a controlled environment
- Free use of equipment whilst in the pool.
- Free lectures
- Free use of lecture room
- Access to club rib
- Free rib training
Fill in the form below to apply for membership of Auchenharvie Sub Aqua Club.
Thanks for registering. We will be in touch soon.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.